Selecting a team from a match card or an event allows the team settings to be updated, via the Edit tab. There are 3 sections:
- Team Details
- Teams to avoid - for fixture generation
- Team name
- Name for the team
- Match Night
- This is used by the fixture generation to assign dates.
- This is used to determine access to update fixtures and which player list to use
- The user who is the captain for this team. The only thing this does is cause the contact details to be listed in the team captains report. To be selectable in the dropdown the user must have a login id ( Ask LMS admin via the LMS Contact link at the top) and be a user of the organisation (Admin/ Owners)
- Team Order
- This is used for ordering the teams within fixture generation. For example if you want to ensure that teams from the same club play each other first.
- Team Penalty
- This field is used for assigning a team penalty to a team which will appear in the league table under the SP (Season Penalty) column.