The main League Tables tab shows tables for all team events (either league or knockout) for active seasons. The tables can also be shown individually within the event.
League tableThe league table shows:
- Matches played, won, drawn, lost.
- Match points for and against.
- SP = Season Penalty. The organisation or event owner has the option of assigning penalty points for a team (not pertaining to a particular match). This is done by selecting the team from the list of teams for the event and under the Edit tab, entering a value in the Team Penalty.
- MP = Match Penalty. The number of game point penalties added against the team
- IM = The number of incomplete matches. Matches where some result has been entered but there is for example an adjournment of adjudication.
The order of teams is determined by an event level setting.