Picking a club from the list of clubs on the home page of an organisation takes you to a page about that club within that organisation. Some of the information pertains only to that organisation and some to the club as a whole.
Club Information - organisation specific
- The Fixtures tab shows the clubs fixtures within that organisation
- The Player list tab shows the player list for the club within this organisation. If a club belongs to more than one league organisation it would have a seperate player list for both which could be different.
- The Player stats tab shows player performances for the club within this organisation.
Club Information - common to all organisations
- The text shown on the club tab which may for example describe the clubs venue, can be changed using the Settings tab.
- The All Fixtures option lists all a clubs fixtures across all organisations it belongs to within the LMS.
- The Avoid Dates option lists a set of dates which the fixture generation will avoid when generating fixtures for that club.